Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Football Time



It's that time of the year, and we all love it. Well, sort of. High school football season. I shot my first few practices this morning and got this accident. Iwas playing around with different things and this ahppened. I know, it's out of focus, but I like it. It's kinda of cool looking and you can still tell what's going on.

You have to be quick at shooting practices here, becuase if it get's to be a certain temp or humidity level, they have to go inside. All the school's here, have a trainer or somebody who keeps track of the temp and humidity with this little machine and once it hit's that certain point, their done. I shot for an hour this morning at one high school andat about 9 am, they had to quit. Anyways, happy football season to everyone.

1 comment:

Marc F. Henning said...

what a bunch of east coast wussies. they'd never survive here in the near 100-degree temperatures with 90 percent humidity. remember those days Robbie?