Friday, July 27, 2007

Portraits

One of the areas I am weak in my photography are portraits. My paper also does not make good use of a good portraitopportunity. So, I have been making an effort lately to get stronger at them. This is one of the best attempts I have had in a long time. The subject a professional studio/portrait photographer, so I was nervouse doing this shoot, but I like the product.


This is my favorite, though at first the restroom sign location ticked me off, it doesn't bother me anymore. This was shot in a movie theatre where she has a showing. This was pretty much the only clean background, except for that sign. But I think it adds a little, only if it wasn't growing out of her head.





4 comments:

Neemah said...

I like #3 best.

Michael said...

No. 4 is cool. Nice light. I like the quiet moment.

Marc F. Henning said...

3 jumps at you. 4 is a close second.

Z-Man said...

I agree with the peanut gallery, I like #3, with one caveat. I think i am seeing the "eyes and nose-up" type portrait more and more and i like it less each time.
don't get me wrong i think your's is great, really. but the more i see this type of shot the less i like it.