Sunday, November 05, 2006

Election Time


My name is Robbie Hammer and I approved this blog.

It seems that all the political ads that you see on T.V. now all have this same message at the end. Both parties also seem to all have the same theme to their ads. The Republicans basically say if you vote for the Democrats, America will get attcked again, because they are wimps. The Democrats basically say that all Republicans are close and support Bush, so therefore they are evil and have horns.

All I hear though is; Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, vote for me, blah, blah, blah, my opponent bad, blah and evil, blah, blah, blah.

Anyways, I was on the metro the other evening after hanging out with some friends on Halloween. I hope to take more picture on the metro, there are a lot of interesting things to see there. As long as I don't get arrested. Later.

1 comment:

Michael said...

At least the guy didn't flip you off.

Sounds like you are enjoying DC. Keep the photos coming.