Monday, October 30, 2006

Pretty Colors



I saw this reflection of some balloons on the sidewalk while at an assignment the other day and thought that it made a nice mix of colors and patterns. Me being artsy, fartsy, imagine that..The second is just of a skateborder losing his board. Ooops.

Things are going well so far at my new life. I have been pretty busy and will get even busier once I learn the ropes. I shoot pretty much only photo packages and that is fine with me, though some assignments aren't easy to get a package out of, but I manage.

The only thing I don't like around here is the traffic. And I thought that I540 was bad. HA! But saying that, I really do like it around here. There is plenty to do, see and experience without ever getting bored. Plus, when I get some time off, whenever that might be, plenty of good roadtrips around here. Ciao.

No comments: