Monday, June 23, 2008

Graduation Fever

If I haven't mentioned it before, I have a pretty big coverage area with a lot of high schools that we cover. So when it comes to graduation season, I am pretty busy. In the last two weeks, I have covered 17 high school graduations. Pretty much all the same, with speakers saying the same things and all not very exciting. Though, by now, I could probably give a pretty good graduation speech myself, I've heard enough of them. But, I managed to get some pretty good stuff. It gets tough trying to find ways of shooting each graduation differently from the other.









2 comments:

Neemah said...

Looks like you did a nice job of getting different images from graduation. Did you say 17? wow!

Michael said...

This it the first year I haven't shot high school graduation, and I didn't miss it one bit. I would have strangled someone if I had to shoot that many.