Wednesday, February 13, 2008

4-Hour Traffic Assignment

So, I had the pleasure of a 4-hour, 4-mile trip yesterday. I was on my way to an assignment when I got stuck in traffic after only about 2-miles. I was there for almost 4-hours. The exits on the on-ramps to the interstate were closed due to ice and several accidents. So, that meant, no moving. When I finally got off, I just turned around and went home, the other 2-miles. Being bored, I got my camera out and took picture of some of my fellow commuters and other things I saw that I thought were interesting since I missed my two assignments.



4 comments:

Marc F. Henning said...

nevertheless they're nice frames. can't you people drive yourselves around back east?

Andy Shupe said...

You are still kicking DTP's ass

Robbie Hammer said...

Hell yea I do.

Neemah said...

Nice mood