Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Nutcracker

We cover a lot of high school and community shows here. Plays, musicals, ballets and whatever else goes on in the arts. Last night was no different as I was assigned to cover a dress rehearsal for the ballet, The Nutcracker. In an effort to do something different, I shot most of the rehearsal from backstage. I might have to do this for now on. I got better shots from this rehearsal than ever before.





And some of facial expressions or things that the dancers do backstage before going on are pretty funny also.


4 comments:

Michael said...

The back stage definitely rocks. Love the light on that third and forth photo. Cool stuff.

Marc F. Henning said...

i like it. nutcracker performances always make for great photos.

Andy Shupe said...

These are really very good, man. I have always loves to see what you get when you get to lurk about. Nice stuff.

i love dogs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.