Wednesday, January 03, 2007

A Little Basketball Overtime

Whenever I cover a sporting event, like basketball, I like to get there early and look for photo opps on or off the field. Last night I got to this basketball game a few minutes early, only to find the JV game going into overtime and was very close until the end. So I walked around a little while and found members of one of the varsity teams watching the game through the doors, so I worked the moment a little. I shot several different angles and not sure which one I like best.....



3 comments:

Michael said...

I'm all about the top one. Nicely done.

Neemah said...

Definitely the one at the top. Nice shot.

Z-Man said...

i also like the top photo, too bad you're still shooting time, date place photos... just kidding it is a nice feature.
z
ps i have updated again but it is just more pix of my ugly face.
z